A few things could be happening when brokerage accounts don't import or sync correctly:
- Your login credentials may be entered incorrectly. Do a quick check to confirm the credentials you are entering match the required fields. (For example, some brokerages may require you enter your SSN instead of your username as the login.)
- Your login credentials may have recently been changed. Have you recently changed your brokerage login or password? If so, take a minute to update this information in your portfolio.
- Your brokerage currently does not make your account type available to SigFig Portfolio.
- Your brokerage is not supported.
If none of these apply or your brokerage account still isn't syncing, email us at email@example.com and we'll get you sorted out. It will help us troubleshoot if you send over the answers to these questions:
1. What type of accounts (e.g. IRA, 401k) are not importing successfully into your portfolio?
2. What url do you use to log in to this account online? (e.g. https://trading.scottrade.com/default.aspx)
3. If you use Quicken software or mint.com, are you able to successfully import your account there?