1. Log into your SigFig account.
2. Click on the Holdings tab to view your portfolios.
3. Select the downward arrow to the right of the portfolio (1) and then press Edit Portfolio in the drop down (2).
4. Click "Edit" next to the holding you would like to add a transaction to.
5. Click +Add Transactions to add a new line in the transaction screen (1).
6. Enter in the date the shares were purchased/sold and the shares/cost basis information. If you are showing a sale, enter in the shares as a negative number. In the example below, we are showing a sale of 30 shares.
7. Select "Save Updates" and you're done!